Monday, February 25, 2008

(18 weeks) We're having a baby and it's a......

BOY!!!!!! We are thrilled! Our appointment went so well today. It's so amazing to see all of the detail during the sonogram! Our perinatologist pointed out bones, heart chambers, lips, eyes, nose, we saw all five fingers on each hand, and everything looked wonderful! The doctor kept saying "beautiful", "looks great", "perfect". Thank you Lord! He asked when our due date was and then added that our baby is measuring ahead of schedule. From what I've read, our baby should weigh about 7 ounces at this point, and today he measured 10 ounces. "So does that mean I'll have a big baby or that my due date will be bumped up?" (didn't think of that question until AFTER the appointment) I'm hoping for an earlier due date.....but I guess we'll see. I'm just so excited to have a healthy baby! I know women/couples go through this thing called pregnancy every day, but I am just so amazed at God's handiwork! I was so emotional at the end of our appointment. What a wonderful day!

We are having a boy.....and his name is Austin Stieler Crouch.

All our love,
Taryn & Ernest

p.s. I'm throwing in some pics of both me and the baby. The first and second sono pics are his profile, and in the bottom pic he is smiling for the camera!


1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

SO AWESOME! Congrats...what a blessing from God. I know this is such an exciting time for you guys...enjoy EVERY minute of it (it will be over before you know it!!!!) And you look so cute with your little belly!