

Ladies and Gentlemen,Are you looking for a fun, new, sporty car with an extra side of sexy? Well, have I got the car for you! Ernest and I are looking to sell our black 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si convertible. It's a really fun car, but unfortunately, there is no room for a baby's car seat. We just bought this car last spring, and it is so fun to drive! It has black leather interior and absolutely every option you'd ever want or need.
If you or someone you know are interested in this fun car, please let me know! Leave me a comment in the "comments" area at the bottom of this post.
Come on....you know you need a fun new sportscar! Fun times ahead!
Let me know!
Taryn

1 comment:
Hey girl,
We have a very good friend who has his dealer's license and consigns cars. He sold my Honda in 12 hours for about $1000 more than I ever thought. His name is Gary and he may be able to help. His number is 972-670-8167. You look fantastic!!!!
Post a Comment