Monday, August 18, 2008

Our 2nd movie!

Ok, so I know I've been really bad about posting lately. We've been busy, what can I say? All is well, and we're starting to get the hang of things with all of the changes that have taken place. We even went on our first road trip this weekend! And it was a success! (thanks Cris and John as well as Johnny and Tina for letting us stay with you over the weekend)

So, I've taken a bunch of cute photos of Austin, but it's kind of late, and you guessed it, I'm pretty tired, so for now, I'll just post this video. You'll have to filter my "baby talk" a bit as I think it's rather annoying after reviewing the clip, but then I guess that's what you do when talking to little people, especially tiny ones like Austin. He's doing great. Our latest victory is the addition of the Miracle Blanket to our arsenal of tricks to keep him happy and calm. He has been soooo much better since the first few weeks when we thought he had colic, but he still sometimes wakes himself up with his arms moving around. Tonight I tried the Miracle Blanket for the first time, and he has just slept right through his 10:15 pm feeding! Amazing. It IS a miracle!

Enjoy our little movie......
Love ya,
T


No comments: