Ok, so I guess I've gotten a little behind with my blog according to a few of my friends, so here I am again! Life has been an interesting adjustment to say the least! Austin is doing great, but Mom has to figure out how to best manage it all. Some days the ADD really takes over, ya know? I'm trying my best to get things back on track and keep checking items off all of my lists. I think when I had a job, I was actually more productive! Crazy, I know. But I'm a firm believer in the idea that when you have more on your schedule, you're able to get more done.
ANYWAY, Austin is doing great! He is almost 14 weeks now, and growing up so fast! He smiles all the time, has started to make a few cooing noises, and he's been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks thanks to the "Miracle Blanket" and his little Sleep Sheep. He sleeps from about 10 pm to 8 am! Hallelujah! Thank you Lord! I'm guessing he weighs about 14 pounds now, and he's fitting into all of his 3-6 month clothes. Some of the onesies are even getting too small!
Austin got his first round of shots last month, and I made it through the appointment! I was so happy the nurse was fast! It was over before we knew it. And Austin only made a little bit of a fuss. I'm starting to think he's a pretty easy baby to care for. Everyone is so right when they tell you the first few months are the toughest. I'm feeling much better at this point.
So, today we made a new video because his little faces are too cute to just capture in a picture. I'm uploading the short little movie we made on his changing table today. I call it "the smiling spot" because that's where we have our best conversations and I get the most smiles. I get all choked up sometimes because it feels so good to know that God felt I was worthy of such a true miracle. Everytime I look into his sweet little face, I feel SO blessed. Thank you, Lord.
Ok, so just try and ignore all of my goofy baby talk. I sound so dumb when I replay these videos. But, at least we will have a record of that cute little smile! Enjoy!
Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Autumn so far!
With love,
Taryn

1 comment:
It's about time!!!! What an absolute cutie pie! I hear you on every point. You aren't different, just a normal mom! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment