Wednesday, April 14, 2010

True Confessions!

Ok, people. I know, I know. I am a TOTAL slacker in the blogging department! What can I say.....life sort of got in the way. I'm feeling on the "up and up" so I thought I would stop by to say "hi!" and let you all know (hopefully I still have a few readers out there) that I plan on posting some new pics either tonight or tomorrow. I have Bible study tonight, so we'll see.

Anyhoo....I was trying to think of why I feel like I have less time for blogging these days......hmmm......what is it?.......hmmmm.....let me think.......ah ha! I figured it out. It's this crazy new thing called "Words with Friends" on my stupid iPhone! Ok, not really stupid. I LOVE my iPhone, don't get me wrong, but I'm thinking I should have given up Words with Friends for lent....or something. (And I'm not even Catholic)It's crazy! I'm so addicted. I have about 10 games going on at all times. I need to pick maybe 1-2 days per week to play WWF and then step...away...from....the...game. But how!? I use my phone all of the time. I know, pathetic, right? So, there for a while I really bombed out on keeping up the blog.

Ok, so another reason was the fact that we are starting up the search for Crouch baby number 2 and we don't exactly know where to find him or her. Sounds crazy, I know, but God hasn't exactly made it clear how He wants us to have a second child...or IF He wants us to have a second child. I just want to do His will. But the waiting is SO hard! "God, could we please just have a baby the way everyone else does?" Now that would be nice! I sort of figure no one really wants to hear much about this because at this point (7 years after being diagnosed with infertility stuff) I feel like a really broken, beat up record. But it is what it is. And it's spring time. Time for renewal. Time for big things to happen. I'm ready. This chicken isn't much of a chick anymore, ya know!

All of this rambling to say....I've decided to start blogging again, and you're just gonna get what cha get. I originally wanted to blog to share the story of Austin's miraculous birth, and I still hope I get some readers who read his story to find encouragement. Now, I'm blogging to have some sort of photographic record of our lives to be able to share with Austin one day. (I'm am NOT a scrap booker. God bless those ladies. This girl just might lose it if I attempted that feat.)

So, I press on. I plan to post a few new pics of our little man who is now 21 months old. Can you believe it?!? And I will try my very best to keep in touch and post more often.

Goal: less words with friends and more blogging. It will definitely be worth it in the long run, right?

Oh! And speaking of that....does anyone know a good way to print out your blog to have as a keepsake/momento? I think I should probably start doing that since I've been doing this about 3+ years now. Let me know!

Sending much love to my blogging buddies!
Peace out,

2 comments:

Geoff said...

Taryn,

Check out
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Geoff

Carrie said...

Hey girl!
I use the site... blog2print
It has been great so far! I love having my blog printed out, and it is super easy!

I am glad you are blogging again,,, I love hearing your heart! I am praying for ya'll!