Friday, November 30, 2007

Just give me a minute....

You know that "something stinks" look people get on their face when something's just not quite right? Yeah, that's me these past few days. But, it's a very good sign!! I'm having many symptoms these days, and the newest one is later-in-the-day sickness. Great news! I may not be saying that in a few weeks as I've heard and read that it only gets worse, but I'm just happy to have a sign that things are progressing. I've had the queasiness in the morning for about 2 weeks now, but the later in the day part just kicked in. Of course, I've been very anxious about what's going on with me, so maybe this is God's way of answering my prayers to calm my heart. I get the feeling Big E doesn't know quite what to say or think at this point, but that's OK. Hopefully, it will become more "real" for him at the first sonogram. Come on December 12! I'm so looking forward to that day!

Well, I'm off to fill in the blanks of my new pregnancy journal...due date, current waist measurement, etc. It's such a cool book that tells me what is going on each day. It was difficult to even purchase that book! Me? Pregnant? What?

God is SOOO good! I'm 5 weeks 1 day today. Keep praying for the 12 week mark to come soon!

Thank you so much for all of the well wishes and congrats. We have such wonderful friends and family!

With love,
Taryn

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

That is so great! I am sure every time you don't feel that great it is a reminder of how awesome God is! Still praying!

The Henrie Family said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! One thing you mentioned reminded me of something someone told me. A women becomes a mom the moment she conceives but a man becomes a dad the moment the baby is born. In my experience that was true. Shane was excited of course but it's just different since they are not going through all the changes we go through.