Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I can hardly wait another day!

Aaargh! This wait is killing me. Finally, after a three week wait since our last blood test that determined we were pregnant, we have another doctor's appointment. Tomorrow is the big day for our very first ultrasound. I will be 7 weeks on Thursday. I have been a bit nervous and saying a little prayer each time the anxiety hits. I just want everything to be OK, and for us to deliver a happy healthy baby....or two! We will find out tomorrow if we need to refer to our baby or babIES!! Amazing! My prayer is for whatever is in God's will. I've certainly been experiencing quite a few symptoms lately, so I feel that is a good sign. The nausea is in full effect, so I guess the hormone levels are increasing as they should. So, in about 24 hours from now, I'm hoping we have very good news. Our appointment is tomorrow at 1:30. I will let you all know the full report. Please keep us in your prayers.

All our love,
Ernest & Taryn

4 comments:

Tricia Hoffmann said...

I have been looking at your blog every day for a while for an update. Can't wait to hear the news!

MillerFam said...

Taryn,

Yeah, a post! I have been looking everyday to see if you had written to tell us what is going on. I am so glad you still have symptoms, that is great news. And, good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the news. Peltz and I have been thinking about you.

Love, Amy

The Drama Mama said...

I too, have been checking daily for any updates! I will be praying for you all morning long!! Can't wait to hear an update!!!

The Drama Mama said...

I too, have been checking daily for any updates! I will be praying for you all morning long!! Can't wait to hear an update!!!