Hello all! I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful spring so far! It is a beautiful day here today and I just got in from relaxing on the patio enjoying the warm Texas sun. I can't believe it is only supposed to be 58 degrees tomorrow, and it's Easter Sunday! Maybe God will change his mind and it will be as beautiful as it is today. I hope so! Ernest and I just got back this week from our short little trip to Cabo San Lucas. It was so beautiful and our resort was wonderful! We stayed right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Resort and Spa. E booked the whole trip. Thanks babe! We left last Friday and returned this Tuesday. It was unseasonably cool there with highs in the mid-60's most days, but we made the best of it despite the weather. We did have one day by the pool, which was nice, but I am definitely still lacking any sort of tan. Darn it! I was hoping to at least get things started in Cabo! Two of the days we were there it was so windy the beach looked like a big sandstorm! So, I guess we'll just have to go back sometime soon. :o)
If you ever get a chance to go to Cabo San Lucas, check out the Pueblo Bonito resorts. The Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach was the most beautiful out of the three in Cabo San Lucas. Our resort (Pueblo Bonito Pacifica) was very quiet, very "zen" and no children were allowed. The Sunset Beach is just up the road from the Pacifica and offers many more activities and restaurants. .....just my little Cabo tip for the day! We had a fantastic time and I thank my sweet husband for taking me on the trip. I'm guessing that will be my last for a while.
Here are a few pics of our trip.....
1st/2nd pic...our balcony views, then E checking out the view from our room at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort
Check out the pool and beach



Me posing in town at the Marina.....
then the ocean view from Pueblo Bonito Rose in town-
the land of the spring breakers-
finally E could swim in the ocean!

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica






No comments:
Post a Comment