Ok, so I've been lurking around a few of my friends' blogs, and I think I've become a bit unfashionable in the blogging world! Everyone has these fabulous blogs with links to prayer requests, picture albums, songs playing while you read, etc. I'm totally un-hip! So, what's a girl to do? I guess I DID just have a baby, and I'm finally starting to actually feel "normal" again. So now I'm ready to go! I'm actually pretty good with computer stuff, but I'm not sure where to begin to dress up my blog a bit. ??? If anyone has some tips or might want to offer up a tutorial??, I'm so ready to learn! Holly, otherwise known as "The Drama Mama", I know you're out there. :o) (She's WAY more talented than me at this stuff)
I would LOVE to figure out how to have visitors click on a link to explain the story of how God blessed us with our "little dude" Austin. If I can help someone else by explaining my story or offer hope to anyone going through infertility, I would love to do so. I used to search the internet all the time for family blogs dealing with our same circumstance.
All that to say, if anyone can offer up some good tips, drop me a line in the comments section below. I hope to hear from at least a few of you experts out there!
Tootles!
T

2 comments:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ Go to this link for some really cute ideas for free.
You know I would love to help! I can get all that set up for you (I already emailed you some questions you can answer so I can get started)...can't wait!!
Post a Comment