I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great day yesterday as we spent most of the day at my sister's mother-in-law's house. Her name is Audray, and she has such a beautiful home. Our whole family was there as well as Paige's brother-in-law, Alex, and of course Audray. Turkey dinner, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and then a little football in her beautiful back yard that overlooks the golf course. We left there around 4:30 and headed over to Mom and Dad's to hang out for a bit and watch the Aggie game. Poor Ags....not having a good year. :o(
It was also a bit of a disappointment when I got hungry again around 6:30 and there weren't any leftovers this year. What? I had to settle for grilled cheese and tomato soup....on Thanksgiving!Ok, we definitely need to have the meal at Mom's house again next year....we'll just invite them over next time. Overall, Austin's first Thanksgiving was a great day!
So, I still need to post Austin's first feeding we video taped the other day. As I was reviewing the tape, E said some kinda goofy stuff, so I'm now posting today's video we just took.
Oh, and E is doing much better today. I think he was a bit sick with some sort of strep throat or something over the past few days. His Christmas cheer is on the upswing. We'll be finishing the tree today, so I'm looking forward to finale to this year's decorating extravaganza. I'll have to take a few pics to show you what I mean.
Ok, here's Austin.................

1 comment:
I remember starting the rice cereal with our two kids. Now it's crazy to think that they can both eat their own food from Chic-fil-a. They change so fast.
Post a Comment