Ok, sorry for not posting in a while! I need to catch my breath! We've been having a great time on vacation over this past week. We went up to Winter Park, CO with my sister and her hubby. It was 5 nights away from our little man! We had a great time but I sure did miss Austin. He stayed with Mom and Dad and they loved having him. My Dad's comment when we picked him up last night was "now I know why babies are for young people". I was so appreciative of their help.
So I have many photos I need to post...more to come very soon. We need groceries! Austin is napping now, so I'm about to finish up unpacking, get ready, then make the grocery trip and a few other errands. I'll try to post again tonight.
Hope all of my blogging friends are doing well. It is such a beautiful day here! I think they said it was going to be up near 80 degrees!
Talk at ya soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment