Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love to ski!

For those of you that may not know, I LOVE to ski! Really, I love to do anything active...snow ski, water ski, scuba dive, running, aerobics, tennis, golf, whatever. I've even tried rock climbing out in New Mexico once...fun but a little scary too! Anyway, I finally got my chance to go back to the mountains this past week after a two year hiatus due to pregnancy and the new little man, and we had a great time! We went to Winter Park with my sister, Paige, and her hubby Adam. We flew out on Saturday and came home late Wednesday night. Here is our group the second day of skiing....

Not a bad lookin' bunch, right? As you can see, it snowed pretty hard that day, but the two other days we skied were mostly sunny, so I can't complain. Winter Park got 8 inches of snow that day, so needless to say, Tuesday, the day after and also our last day skiing, was quite a workout. I love the powder, but it sure brings on the burn! Funny, I never noticed that as much in my twenties. hmmm.

Here are a few more pics from our trip....

The newlyweds....

"Are you two twins?" No, I'm the younger one. :o)
We made it down Outhouse (a very tough black) and had to celebrate with a photo!
And then there's Adam...who apparently likes taking photos of himself....
We had a great trip! Can't wait til next year!

Photobucket

No comments: