Friday, March 6, 2009

Our first trip to My Gym!

AUSTIN
Today I decided to take Austin to My Gym for the first time just up the road from our house, and he loved it! I should have taken a picture. But then, I also didn't want to be the goofy Mom taking photos either. He was in the Tiny Tykes group, ages 7-13 months. He was almost the only little guy there that wasn't really mobile. But that's ok! Maybe this will be a good teaching tool and he'll figure things out soon. I'm really not too worried. I know that once he gets mobile, I'll be chasing him all over the place. I have a sneaky suspicion he's going to be an active little man. We met some old friends there and also met a few new friends too. Austin smiled quite a bit and the rest of the time he was really checking everything out. I guess he was sizing the other kids up..."should I make friends with you...or you...or you?" Ha! We decided to go ahead a join in, so I'll have to take my camera next Friday!

Hope you all have a super weekend! TGIF!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tricia Hoffmann said...

I can't believe he's seven months already!