


Yes, I am alive. I guess summer just has me thrown for a loop a bit. With much fewer activities going on and a little man who is now into
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G,
I guess I've been either chasing him or dreaming up a few new activities for the two of us. We've also been trying to get ready for Austin's first plane ride. Ah yes, this has Mom a little anxious, but I'm hoping I've done enough planning and downloaded the right movies to help us make it through two hours on a plane with "Mr. Busy". Can an 11 month old successfully use headphones? Not too sure about that one. We are headed to Palm Springs with some friends for 6 days of fun in the sun and desert heat. Get ready!
So, we are really looking forward to our much needed trip. I've been making my list of things to bring and packing starts tomorrow to make sure I have my bases covered. I actually dread the packing part, but if I keep the goal in mind, I know it will ALL be worth it!
Finally, as I was telling you, Austin is into everything these days, so the other day he got into this empty box, and I was all too happy to take a picture of his sweet face. So I had to share....
Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment