This past Friday night we had our sweet friends, The Martin's, over for dinner. It was SO yum! We picked up some steaks from Market Street and Carrie brought a fabulous dessert. Pioneer Woman rocks, I must say. (the recipe was from her website) Oh, and so was the recipe for the twice baked pototoes I made to go with the steaks. Great minds think alike! uh-huh.
Anyway, the best part of the night was watching these little guys run around and play together. Carrie and Drew have two boys. Sam will be 2 in February and his little brother Henry just turned 6 months. Precious. So, Sam and Austin had the best time while Henry hung out on the sidelines watching all the action. At the end of the night as they were packing up the boys to head off for bed, we took a few shots on the couch.
We had a great time and Austin was so happy to see his friend Sam again!
(And since I've been bad about updates lately, Austin is now 18 months! Can you believe it?)




3 comments:
what cutie pies!!!!
Awe! They are such great buddies! Thanks so much for having us! It was DEEEEE-LISH!
So adorable!! Loved these pictures! By the way, I've given you an award! Hop on over to my blog to see! Love you and praying for you!
Post a Comment