But tonight, things are starting to change.
Now, I know my last few posts have said something similar, but tonight I actually did something to move things along and get better at updating my blog on a regular basis again. I am starting to print out my blog year by year, which is a start. And then, I'm working to update my blog design since the pics at the top are more than a year old. Oh my. So stay tuned....hopefully I can get things moving along a little more and get my act together.
Austin turned two on July 11 (pics coming in the next few days. "bad Mom!") and about a week prior to his birthday, we had Haley with Haley B Photography take some pics. Love it! Here are a couple of the shots she took.....



Ok, gotta go to bed. Bootcamp in the morning at 6:00. More to come tomorrow. XOXO!
p.s. it looks like the image size is very small on these photos, so check out her blog if you want to see the close ups and/or check out the rest of Haley's great work. Her blog is www.haleybphotography.com/blog. Our post is "Chasing a Mohawk", a few posts down from the top.
Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment