Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whew! What a relief!

Today was our second ultrasound and first OB appointment! I have to admit, I was starting to get a bit anxious wondering if everything was OK. I knew my waistline had expanded a bit, but I was beginning to wonder if it was just those Christmas cookies starting to show up! I guess it's just because this whole thing is still so surreal to me. Me? Pregnant? Such a true miracle!
I was so excited to finally be pregnant at my OB's office! She is such a great doctor. If you need a new OB/GYN, call Dr. Tracy Speight. She's like one of my girlfriends. So easy to talk to and such a great bedside manner.

The ultrasound looked great! Our little one was even throwing a few punches! How cool to see those little arms moving around. He or she is already a fighter! Today we are 9 weeks 3 days, and we measured the same. The heartrate was 150 bpm. So everything looks wonderful! We feel so blessed to be part of such a true miracle. Thank you everyone for all of your prayers!
With love,
Taryn & Ernest
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27

1 comment:

Carol & Ernest said...

WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS EVER. MAY YOU BLESSINGS CONTINUE......

LOVE, CAROL & ERNEST