


So, here is the progression. In the last photo (36 weeks), it looks like I've been beat up! As you can see, beginning in my 33 week photo (2nd to last), the swelling has most certainly taken over. I do believe the glow is gone. At my OB appointment today, Dr. Speight said I probably have 15-20 pounds of just fluid from the swelling, and that I will most definitely be induced. It's just a matter of when at this point. It all depends on my blood pressure. The bed rest has definitely helped to keep my b/p regulated, but now we just wait and see. She will do what is best for both me and our baby. I'm at the 36 week mark today. The bedrest is NO FUN at all, but I will do whatever it takes to keep us both healthy. My next appointment is Thursday at the Perinatologist for another ultrasound.
I wish you all a Happy Independence Day!
Thank you so much for all of your emails and for your prayers. We so appreciate it!
Love,
Taryn




1 comment:
Hey there! I've been checking back for updates...I loved catching up on everything. You look great (I know you probably don't feel that way...but pregnancy is a beautiful thing no matter what!) Girl, you are so close!! I am praying for all three of you. I'll keep checking back...Austin will be in your arms before you know it!
Post a Comment