
Ok, so I really goofed this year. I got so excited about the pictures Michelle Stiglets took (view recent posts) that I accidentally gave everyone a preview of our Christmas card picture. As soon as I realized my goof, I removed the picture from that post, so hopefully you all still enjoyed the new picture as it arrived in your mailbox. I wanted to also send our card out to all of my blogging friends, so I'm including it here. I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and remembered the true reason for the season, our Savior's birth. We were so blessed this year to have a little one in the family and I can't wait for upcoming years when he is more aware of all that is taking place. I hope you are all relaxing after the big day and looking forward to the new year. Wow! 2009! Here we come!

No comments:
Post a Comment