That is my current situation, and I often wonder what God is up to. I've been praying about many things lately, and it seems I'm in a holding pattern, once again. My personality and lack of patience aren't so good with these times in my life. So, I guess God is just sharpening my skill set. hmm.
Just this week alone, I received two birth announcements in the mail from friends who each just delivered their third baby. THIRD!! I often feel so far behind the game. I don't want to be an old Mom. But then, I have discovered recently that because I do have a young child and only one, that people often think I'm in my 20's. That's right, 20's. Let's go with that. Work it...own it. Better keep using that under eye cream.
And sure, I can joke about it all day long, but in the end, I just want to know if we are going to end up a family of 3 or a family of 4. Possibly more? Most likely not. Only God knows. I just want to be past this point in my life. I want to be past the holding pattern, the waiting, the uncertainty, the treatments, the cryopreservation, and the thought process that goes along with ALL of that. If this is it, then send me a message, and I will pray that my heart will become content.
In the meantime, my heart is filled with the blessing of this sweet face
Thanks, God. I'll be waiting to hear from you again soon!

2 comments:
I am praying for you, Taryn.
Thanks for always sharing your heart and being so honest. I think we have all gone through these feelings in some kind of situation in our own lives, and it is amazing how your can put those emotions into words. I think you should write a book someday! What an amazing way to share your story and the amazing journey God has brought you on! love ya girl!
Aww, Taryn! Praying for you and what God has in His plan for you.
Post a Comment