Thursday, September 17, 2009

Do I look good or what?!

As I mentioned a few posts back, my sweet friend Hollie gave me a new look! Hollie is "The Drama Mama" and she does blog makeovers during her "free time". She is also the mom of 3. I LOVE what she did with my blog! Now, all I have to do is find a little more free time to start posting more often again! I've been so busy with MOPS stuff (I'm the Membership Coordinator this year) that I haven't had much spare time when I'm on the computer. But our first MOPS meeting was yesterday, so things might let up here in the next few weeks. MOPS rocks!

We also just got back from Oregon on Monday, so I'll have to post some pics from our trip. We had a great time. It is so beautiful there! Oh, and I also have a not-so-funny funny story to tell you about what we found when we got home. You'll understand what I mean later.

So, stay tuned.....more to come shortly.

Oh, and if I could, in fact, email God, I would ask if He could let up a bit on this rain! Rain is good, but this much?

Want a cool blog makeover like mine?
Check out Hollie's blog!

No comments: