Monday, August 27, 2007

Please be patient with us

Hi friends!

Yes, I guess I'm a little pumped about the blog idea as this is my 4th post of the day! I just wanted to ask for your patience with us this week and in the weeks ahead. We have definitely put ourselves out there with all of this and, like I've said before, we are only talking so openly about all of this to help others who might be dealing with a similar circumstance. We felt that starting a blog might help everyone understand all we are going through and the amazing options now available to couples experiencing infertility. In addition, while we do love all of your calls and emails, we are hoping the information on our blog will provide a fun way for you all to get a quick update as to our progress.

Once again, thank you so very much for all of your support and encouragement! I PROMISE to keep you all updated....good news or bad. We'll need continued prayers and support with either outcome.

We love you all!
Taryn & Ernest

No comments: