Hello all! Well, after several days of recovery and de-stressing, we are all doing well here and in good spirits. We finally met with our RE (reproductive endocrinologist) this past Monday, 9/10, and his first words were "after all that?" with a smile on his face....referring, of course, to the difficult road leading up to our first embryo transfer. His next words were "alright, let's try again". I really love his positive attitude. We have gone to several other doctors including 2 other RE's in the area, mostly in an effort to find a doctor closer to our home, but every time we went back to Dr. Chantilis because of his calm demeanor and positive attitude. What a blessing! While others told us we had less than 5% chance of ever getting pregnant, Dr. Chantilis has such a "can-do" attitude. That's what I'm all about! I know God still performs miracles, and I feel we are just a miracle-in-waiting. That is my prayer.
Thank you so much for all of your well wishes, cards, emails, etc. Please know that we really are doing well, and there is no need for any sad faces. Really. To be ever-so-honest, I know people mean well with the sad face, but this is all part of life. Occasionally, bad things happen in this life. It's a fact. I am CERTAIN it has made me a better person and has built my character. Our marriage has grown and strengthened through this struggle, and my faith is steadfast. I know God has a wonderful plan in place for us, and I can't wait for it to be revealed.
So, please....smile. Be thankful for all of God's blessings. I know I am.
Also, thank you to all of you who sent birthday wishes on September 9. (I'll try to post a few pics in the next entry.) My 32nd was somewhat bittersweet, but the love of my family and friends made last Sunday such a great day. I love you all!
So, "take 2" will be happening in early November. We are taking a few weeks off, then we will start the meds again in mid-October. We will be transferring the remaining 3 embryos from family B. We also have 2 other frozen embryos from Family A which we are saving for a later date. We so appreciate your prayers and humbly ask for your continued prayer for this transfer.
With love,
Taryn & Ernest
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:
Post a Comment