Just wanted to make a note that we DO still have 5 more adopted embryos in cryopreservation. We originally had a total of seven, and the first two were those we just implanted that did not survive past four weeks. We plan to meet with our doctor in the upcoming week to determine how to proceed. Most likely, we will do another FET (frozen embryo transfer) in October, transferring either 2 or 3 of the remaining siblings to those we just transferred. Remember, we started with 5 embryos from one family and 2 from another. I know, pretty wild stuff to wrap your mind around. I was under the impression that some of you thought we had to TOTALLY start over. Not the case. But, it is still trying, none the less....and expensive.
Taryn

3 comments:
We know this is not the news you were hoping for...We will pray for peace of mind and for things that are to come in October. Your faith and perseverance is amazing!
You're in our prayers,
The Lovens
I am glad to see that you have a blog...because I was wanting to learn more about what y'all are going through. It seems that He has given you so much faith and hope! From reading I can tell you are a fighter! We will continue to pray for your sweet family!
Love,
Hollie
Taryn and Ernest,
I have trying to think long and hard about what to say. I have come to the simple conclusion that there are no words that will ease your pain nor end your loss. The only solace we (Zach, Savannah, Abigail and I) can give is our unconditional love and support. Whatever you need, whether it be to yell or scream, or to sit quietly still. We are here.
It is the loss of what could've been that is the most difficult to choke down...we truly understand. But there is always tomorrow and a new day brings with it, a profound want for hope. Maybe not today, but time will pass and hope will find you again. And you will still find us and many others whom love you, here basking in your joy and wiping away another kind of tears.
In our hearts and minds,
Andy, Zach, Savannah, and Abigail Davis
Post a Comment