Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Ok, so it's been a week ago now that I turned one year older. September 9 was the big day. I think I'm at the age where I am reluctant about sharing that information. hmmm...not sure why that changed this year. Well, if you must know, I'm 29 this year. Yup, almost 30, can you believe it! It's been a tough birthday, but then, most of my friends are quite a bit older, so that does provide some comfort. 30-somethings, you know the sort... married, livin' in the burbs, driving a massive, gas-guzlin' suburban, 2.2 kids, watching Desperate Housewives religiously. Yeah, you know the type. I guess I'll be there some day. Hopefully next year will treat me well as I join the ranks. Or maybe I'll just be 29 again!

tee hee!!! ......ok, ok, I'm really 32....and I drive an SUV too. ;o)
-T
oh...almost forgot! Thanks Paige for the yummy-from-scratch-always-my-favorite-german chocolate cake!

No comments: