Friday, July 11, 2008

Our precious baby boy

I am so filled with emotion as I announce the birth our our precious son, Austin Stieler Crouch. He is beautiful! Austin is 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. He has beautiful blue eyes, full red lips, and a little peach fuzz for hair...sort of a dark blonde color. 10 fingers, 10 toes and all the necessary equipment!

update!.....I have pictures posted on his new website....www.babyjellybeans.com
First name: Austin
Last name: Crouch
Password: Austin (case sensitive)

He was delivered via C-section today at 3:03 pm. I went to labor and delivery at 6 am, where they administered pitocin, and despite the fact that initially it seemed like things were going well and my body was responding, within an hour or two, things leveled off. So around 1:00 pm, I was on the highest dosage of Pitocin, my body wasn't responding, so my doctor elected to do a C-section. She was disappointed, but felt this was the best plan of care for my personal health due to the preeclampsia.

Our prayers have certainly been answered and we thank God for this miracle we have waited so long for!

I promise to send out another email, hopefully tonight, with pictures. We would love to have visitors if you are able to make it, but please call first to make sure it is a good time.

Thank you again and again for your prayers and concern.
With love,
Ernest & Taryn

1 comment: