Monday, January 26, 2009

Decision made + say a prayer for Big E

Ok, I've decided! I know, I know, you're thinking "what's the big deal about 1 day verses 2 for MDO?" Well, I guess for me as a new mom, it was a big decision. It felt like each side of the decision had it's negatives. But both sides had big positives too!

I've decided to just do one day for Baby A at MDO. Thanks so much for all of your input. I've talked to a few friends on the phone today as well, and after thinking it through and checking out the cost of My Gym classes, I think we might do that one day a week instead. Then we can do something together and I'll be able to meet other moms too! Several of my friends have said very good things about classes like My Gym and Little Gym. So there it is! I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Ok, part 2 of my post....say a little prayer for Big E. He's been SOOOOO sick yesterday and today. He just went to bed and it's only 8:30!! That never happens. He even went to the clinic at the hospital earlier this evening....this means things are pretty bad. This man never goes to the doctor. In the 10 years I've known him, I think he's gone to the doctor a total of 4 times! At first we thought he got food poisoning, but he also got a fever, and the doctors weren't even sure what to diagnose. They said they would call tomorrow with his test results. So we'll see. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I know he feels so bad.

That's all for now.....

oh, and check out my newly added pics below on the post about photography classes! Baby A is getting so big!
Photobucket

No comments: