Yep...still around! It's sort of funny with this whole blog thing....sometimes I wonder why I even have a blog. I started the blog to keep everyone updated on our infertility battles and then to fill everyone in on our pregnancy and the miracle God was performing in our lives. At that point, I felt like the blog had a really great purpose. But now we're just livin' life. No big news to discuss. No big upcoming events. So I often wonder "why would anyone really want to read about my life?". For example, today's oh-so-exciting events were waking up, feeding Austin, doing some laundry, making breakfast, doing some laundry, getting Austin and myself ready to go to physical therapy, doing some laundry, getting in the car and driving to my physical therapy for my feet (I think they're getting better!) and then meeting Big E for lunch over at The Black Eyed Pea. Then we all came home and....you guessed it, did some more laundry! Now I think I'm going to take a nap when this video finally uploads. Such an exciting day, I'm just pooped! I DO lead an oh-so-exciting life, ya know. But hey, at least it's Friday, right? Anyway, so instead of always telling you the exciting stuff happening in my very normal life, I, like most moms out there, just enjoy bragging about my little one and posting pictures of his sweet little face as he grows. And this post is no exception. We shot a video a few days ago to make sure we had Austin's cute giggles recorded. I think it turned out pretty cute. Let me know what you think! And if you do read my blog...let me know! (I think you can even leave a comment now without having a Blogger account) Sometimes I need a little encouragement to keep this thing going. If nothing else, I guess it will be a good momento for Austin of the first few months/years of his life.
Tootles for today! Here's Austin.....
2 comments:
Taryn, I LOVE to read your blog!! Yes, the glamorous life of a mom! I TOTALLY understand! Keep your blog going!!!
I'm a blogaholic and I read it!! Nice to know there are other moms out there doing the same thing, day in and day out :)
Post a Comment