Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

Whew! I am SO behind with this whole blogging thing! I guess I've just been a little busier than normal lately. I was just uploading all of my new fab photos from my new fab camera (thanks sweetie ;o)) and I'm excited to share them with you! This weekend was fabulous and I have exciting news to share along with fun pics, but I want to also post my new pics from last weekend.

I mentioned in my last post that we went down to Horseshoe Bay last weekend to visit our friends Johnny and Tina down at their lakehouse. If you remember from several posts back, Tina was the one that gave Austin the "Keep Austin Weird" onesie. Love it! They live full time in Austin with a lake house over in Horseshoe Bay. Anyway....we had a great time and one of the two nights we were there I tried out my new camera. Here are some pics of their cute dogs (the "children") Duke and Winston. I think they turned out so cute!


I wanted to also take more photos of the group, but I didn't want to seem to papparazzi-esque with that crowd. They are all pretty laid back...not too many wanting a photo taken. Here is one of Ernest and one of almost everyone (candid). It seems I was a little preoccupied with the deer and only took one photo of everyone hanging out.

I also took some cool photos of the deer that come visit their back yard each night. They are so beautiful! There are deer EVERYWHERE down there. These shots are looking off Johnny and Tina's huge deck. Quite the place for a night on the patio.

We had a great time! Thanks J&T
(ok...stay tuned for the next update! It's getting late and I have boot camp in the morning at 6. Gotta shut my eyelids for now. But I have fun news about Austin to share, so come back tomorrow!)

Photobucket

No comments: