Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Austin and Lenny

Well, things have been pretty crazy these past couple of weeks, but we managed to get in a sweet little photo session of Austin for Easter. I so look forward to being able to do this kind of thing myself once I'm able to get the camera I want. My camera fund is growing slow but sure! I'm about half way there. Ok, so back to the cute photo...

My friend Amanda had pictures of her little ones taken for Easter and once I saw them, I had to check it out! Just One Year Photography is a company in our area and for Easter they have a live baby lamb (his name is Lenny) and bunnies for pictures. So sweet. So I called and she happened to have a special running. Perfect. Austin did so well that day! They said he was the best "model" they had had in days. There were SOOO many cute pictures to choose from. So much so that I sort of got myself in trouble with Big E. oops! He was there with me and Austin, and after the photo session, they want you to pick out which package of photos you want. Of course, the emotional purchase is never the best for me. I loved them all! And in order to get the "multiple poses" package, the price went up quite a bit. That was the one for me, right? It was so hard to say no, but ultimately I surrendered. This is the ONE picture I settled on even though there were about 20-25 PERFECT photos just waiting for me to buy them. Desiree was very sympathetic though, and said she would email me the gallery if I wanted to purchase other poses later. So nice. Ok, so here he is! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyson Steiner said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Did he really just sit there with a live bunny on his lap??! What a perfect picture--I would have had a hard time too!