Anyway, I'll post later to let you all know how the MRI goes. I'm a little nervous, and it probably didn't help that I just drank a big ol' cup of coffee, but I'm sure everything will be fine. (I don't usually drink coffee, so now I'm pretty amped up)
I had to wake him up early to feed him before 8 am. I think I wrote this in the last post, but he couldn't eat anything today after 8 am until his MRI at 2 pm. We have to arrive at the hospital at 1 pm. All I can give him between now and 2 is water or apple juice. So, we'll see how that goes.
Ok, gotta get back to doing something that keeps my mind off all of this....laundry and picking up the house. Such an exciting life!
Check back later today....

No comments:
Post a Comment