Thursday, April 2, 2009

More to come...

Hi friends! I hope you are still out there! I just noticed I lost a follower on my list. What?!? I suppose my blog has become a little dull lately as I've been pretty busy and blogging has been put to the back burner. But things have been good. I have been busy with the regular Mom stuff and then I am sharing the testimony of Austin's birth twice this week, so I wanted to make sure I spent some time in preparation and planning so I would say all of the right things or at least try to in order to encourage others and be a witness for Him. I will have to write more about this later as it's been a wonderful week for me from a spiritual standpoint. I was just reminded of God's love and provision for me and us as a family. Austin is such a miracle. This may sound extreme, but I feel like I look into the face of God when I go to get him from his crib and put him on the changing table. God is so faithful.

Ok...more to come soon...I hear the little dude now...gotta run.

Oh, and if you read this today, could you please pray for our seminar tonight? (see my last post) I just want to have the right words (both E and I are speaking at Hope Cottage) and encourage others in the room. I promised God that I would always give Him ALL the glory and that is always my prayer as I speak about Austin.

I hope you are having a wonderful blustery day. (so WINDY outside!)
With love,

Photobucket

No comments: