I found this video while out on a blog trail. Amazing! I hope you will watch it. It only takes a few minutes. As I'm here, upstairs at 6 am, still dealing with some sort of illness and really tired of it, awake because Austin had a totally weird schedule yesterday and started babbling at 5 am but then fell asleep again, already missing Ernest as he left for a business trip very early this morning, and still thinking about the MRI situation from my last post, I am reassured that I am cared for.
I found these verses this morning and thought I would share them with you.... Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
And thank you to my blogging friends who left me comments yesterday. I so appreciate your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment